Friday, December 31, 2010

Miami Youth Wrestling

2010 - THANK

another space-time passing-year-as usual, only 364 days ago, that we which was yesterday, I was meditating me how much I had given their lives in those 365 days (2009) and now in the final meditation morning in 2010, and I realize how huge share-lucky I am.

so I want to end the year giving you THANKS TO ALL / AS, who are in this forum and those who do not wet me this morning are great camera images of the heart emotionally, this camera does not lie , and that remains etched forever, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRACKS RECORDED IN EMOTIONAL LIFE WIDE. Thank you for making Photic WITH THE FLASH OF MY BEAT, THANK YOU THAT THE REEL (life) sige offering me opportunities for SER. ACCOUNTS TO HAVE COME TO CALL THIS SPACE-TIME LIFE THAT: LOOK, LEARN, ENJOY, GROW, LOVE ...... AND COMING HOME.
Thanks also to
ALREADY RETURNED HOME AND FROM THERE WE LIGHT UP YOUR BULBS.



Those who have left me or I quit.

To those who loved me and I did not know love, and yes I could.

Those who understood me and who is not.

Those who disappointed and disappointed me.

Those who lost and I lost.

In the mountains, show me where no one sees me in my solitude.

to so many souls and bodies shared in workshops and received.

to so many teachers / years of life that have helped me to walk and get here, and to show as an agent of life,

DADLE GRACIASSSSSSSSSSSSSS.Y TO REEL LIFE THAT HAS CORD

0 comments:

Post a Comment