Thursday, January 13, 2011

Instructivo Spa Dr Sholls

Review: The Darkness (My Land-I) By Elena P. Melody Challenge

Hello ! good with this start my career here at the blog that interests you blogger.Espero this blog because I write many things here.
Well, these days I'll take care of entries as the original blogger did not have time to write reviews of recent books that we read and that I will.
Home
Volume I


Saga 'My Land'

Title: Darkness (original Titus: My land Buio)
Author: Melodia, Elena P.
ISBN: 978-84-9918-129-5 / 17 €
Publication Date: May 10, 2010
Translation: Jorge Rizzo
No. of pages: 352
What if one day you discover that everything you write is true? What if everything you've written are ... deaths ? This is the story of Alma, a young city with this amazing and terrible don.Asesinatos who pursue ruthless in its worst pesadillas.EntiƩrrate between the pages of this book and discover the secret of Soul.

Synopsis
My name is Alma. I know you do not say anything, I realize. But
is the only certainty I have. The only thing that really matters to me. My name, my soul.
What color is it? Black
.
As the city where I live and breathe the air.
How fast is the shift from light to dark, conviction into doubt. As a wink, like a dream when you wake up to discover that nothing is as before. Why did I tell you all this? To alert you that things do not happen by chance and that life is full of signs that should not be ignored. Even the slightest neglect takes its toll, always. Therefore I tell my story, if you read it.
But I warn you now, nothing is a fable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment