Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Soccer Referee Head Set

INTERVIEW MIQUEL (TOT BARCELONA)


Today I start this new section of interviews with bloggers all my readers to start with a parakeet Miquel good. I

Miquel de Barcelona and, not death, because as much as I love my colors, whether these are directed by functional illiterates who also yearn for the same colors I see I'm not doomed the tartar.

1 º do you think about MY BLOG

Your blog is dedicated only to betis ... bothers me that you never say anything about the second team in your city

2 º would remove or you add?

type reds add about Albes if ... something like the glitter of the bills has become

3 º HOW TO SEE THIS YEAR ESPANYOL? My espanyol

see it as always, like that movie Groundhog's Day. Everything repeats like a horse race to stop a donkey

4 º WHAT YOUR game saves remember most fondly from English?

Si ... a very special ... Espanyol-Barcelona . Lost, as always ... But I was crazy for a woman 6 rows in front of me. Three seasons, three that I have my eye ... expected every two weeks to see ... 1.80 long, 90-70-95, red hair, long and wavy .... Queen gait and bearing circumstantial. When I finally put it into my sights and came to a sparse dialogue, we were to sit together next season .. ahh bliss ..... Montjuic I should change to Cornella, and already I have not seen him ...
aggg
5 º HOW HAS NOT ONLY MADE A BLOG DEDICATED TO RCD Espanyol

Because there are others who like to waste time. Nor will we ever win the league, or go down the front never to second. The policy can do anything.

6 º WHAT TEAM YOU sympathize more (excluding ESPANYOL) AND WHY?

The question I have to do the reverse. For this order are those who sympathize least: barca, real madrid, ala madrid, real society, bilbao, sevilla .... and the rest love.

7 º CATALAN BY LAND WITH WHOM you stay? Betis, Sevilla and why?

With the eternal second fiddle, with forgiveness .... Betis ... why is already written.

8 º WHAT YOU THINK TEAMS to come down?

Espanyol and no miracle, the rest is little I can say, well they already have.

9 º A

IDOL None in football, all ... ALL ... mercenaries. Teresa and Vincent Ferrer .... is no joke.

10 º BECAUSE YOU THINK THAT THE CLUB PETER "has his ass IS NOT" ABOUT THE GIRLS?

not understand the question, but if we talk about girls like me in the ass.

11 º THINK THAT MUCH IS DUE TO THE CLUB BY DISCRIMINATION of Catalonia and the Catalan institutions?

This is politics. The English name disliked. It has no mark or character cache. Do not put signatures and does not open doors. The council's generalipaga, and the powers as the caixa (of them) want the name of Barcelona as a thing in itself and ignore the English because it represents (according to this herd of functional illiterates) the name of a country that crushes us and reviles. Therefore, these funded in front, play a cup called the king if the winners are champions not know, and if they lose no it sucks.

12 º Convince BECAUSE I HAVE TO LIKE THE ESPANYOL sympathize and

Jamas, Espanyol is a feeling. If you have and, despite the ignominy that grips us (barca) can rise above and you'll be hooked forever.

13 º SOMETHING TO ADD? NOW IS THE TIME.

What color are your eyes garment?

14 º SOME QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE ECHO? NOW IS THE TIME

If you invite me to tapas at the April fair .....
atontao
Salut and thanks. Nothing

this is the interview that I have done to Mike, I hope you have been to your liking, Miquel many thanks for everything and I will answer you as I always do before you write another article Greetings
The next to be Bruno will be interviewed .... so get ready

0 comments:

Post a Comment