Monday, May 2, 2011

Obtaining A Title For A Moped




Y Continue with interviews, today dedicated the Matias turn my nephew, a Betico as few, thanks to MI is the Real Betis football, he knows why I say, he has no blog, but I write enough, this interview is special to me, firstly because he is my nephew and second is the first interview I do for a Betico , so here I leave the interview

1, What do you think of my blog? The truth is that I really like your blog, because it informs us of what happens to our Real Betis Balompié and also you do in a special way by the way you write and express yourself .... Lol I put a 9.5 º

2 would remove O add? The truth is that I love, and now I can not think that removing or adding it is very well .... if you see any error in your blog, you know that I would say it so that the best.

3 º WHAT TEAM YOU sympathize more? For the truth that I have a second team in particular, though there are some teams that I fall quite as well as the Atletico de madrid, sporting, espanyol, lift. 4 º A

IDOL. I have no one idol, the two players who have marked me most have been Oliveira and Edu.

5 º CONVINCING TO ALL MY READERS Bloggers OF WHY YOU HAVE TO LIKE sympathize and Real Betis. I can not convince football fans that likes betis, they just invite you to go to Benito Villamarin a party or that sets out the number of diabetics that travels to other stadiums in Spain so noble, and you'll know because the betis has something to not have it any other team in the world.

6 º WHAT REAL PARTY OF GUARDS BETIS most fondly? It happens the same with my idols ...., I have a game not to save more dearly (although possibly the the rise, it may be that better store). I have three parties that I have much love, two of them I live in situ in the stadium, 1-0 to chelsea and barca 3-2 comeback ... AWESOME. The other party was the day that we are saved with 2 goals from Edu, (with which excites me.) Racing 0-2 Real Betis.

7 º THINK IN A CHANGE OF COACH IF we go up? It is a climb at first LOCURA.Si Pepe Mel must follow, as we will return to the place we had never left. Also is a coach who is not here Andalusia and money like 99% of coaches who are in the teams. And another reason for which should be is because it pulls a lot of quarry .... essential at this time for the betis, all with MEL Baetic.

8 º LARGARIAS WHAT PLAYERS FOR THE NEW PROJECT IN FIRST? Arzu, Vega, Israel

9 º do you think about the fans? Pfff .... There are no words for the fans. It is impressive .... Betis Betis would not be without your liking ... The most diabetics diabetics when we lose, that is, when you need us when we win ... and that is the greatness of the taste of betis (being asked about the taste of the fortunes betis
....) you lived
10 º SEVILLA-LIVE THE PORT .. TELL EVERYONE YOU FEEL A Betica FEUDO THE ETERNAL RIVAL AND YOU LOSE MORE ..... It was a unique feeling .... also was located next to the BIRIS ... pfff that joy ... and to top it off .... began chanting fans beeeeeetis port ... pufff no words to describe it.

11 º HOW YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN FOR MAKE A BLOG? I have really wanted it, but I have no time really, since I'm very busy between school, soccer and such ..

12 º WHAT YOU THINK TEAMS to come down? Almeria, Hercules and Racing.

13 º TO THINK THAT IS BECAUSE OF OUR SUBSIDIARY slump condemned to suffer for any reduction? I think the first team this year has thrown much of the subsidiary ... (Beñat, miki, israel, levers, ezequiel ....) and have noticed. It is essential to maintain a branch in 2b.

14 º DEFINE:
SGS-is a critical mass that moves wherever he goes and is constantly encouraging betis ... is much of the success of Betis.
GORDILLO-Great Betico ... it was all in the betis, already a legend. Is now president of the club and is doing very well. Betis is legend
LOPERA-Sin-A DANI
definition idol for Betis, has given us the king's cup 2005 and the historic goal chelsea .... also what the context. AZNALCAZAR-Along CD
Betis, is everything to me. It is for the club that I've left my skin, I got a lot of goals to defend the jersey of my people ... I have wept for joy and sorrow for this club.
FLOWS "It's a crack, when this good are few English league players who are at their level. Is special. 15 º

REMEMBER WHAT THE PASSAGE OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Betis? All the memories are very good. Starting from this prior to the Monaco which was a finalist in last season's champions ... after this great debut against liverpool ... pfff makes my hair stand on end to write this ... victory in the stadium ..... 0-1 Anderlecht after the victory against Mourinho's Chelsea ... this competition is very special .... AND WE WERE THE FIRST TEAM IN ANDALUSIA play it.

16 º WHAT DEMARCACIÓN would strengthen for next season? We need a central, two lateral, a midfielder and a striker.

17 º OF ALL THE PLAYERS THAT HAVE GRANTED ... NELSON, Damien, Rodri, JUANDE ..... REPESCARIAS SOME? Not anyone. 18 º

THINK IT WAS A SUCCESS GET RID OF SERGIO GARCIA? Of course, and is also in driving acerto rivas, sunny, pavone and company ....

19 º without BETIS AND LIGHTNING (If we go CLEAR) TO THIRD TEAM IN DISCORD ascend? Granada and Valladolid. I prefer to raise the grenade sympathy. 20 º

would leave the TRIDENT-MOLINA-R.CASTRO FLOWS TO FIRST? Of course ... Getafe, Zaragoza and even boats .... I suffered in their own flesh.

21 º FRONT OF THE CD YOU AND YOU GOT SOME AZNALCAZAR impressive record. YOU HAVE BEEN 4 º. THINK if you had played more you could have PROMOTED TO BE LEADERS AND EVEN WITH THE HELP OF YOUR GOALS? I really liked this pregunta.Pues if the truth is I am very happy with the season I've done, I put a lot of goals, and coach and my teammates striker quieren.Soy holder .... and the first round just 4 points in positions of leader and promotion .... But an injury to me actually lost the last 2 months of competition ... We lost the train of the rise in these two months ... but hey, the team is first year the majority .... climb next year. A 10 FOR THE TEAM.

22 º WHAT YOU SAY TO MIKI ROQUE IF YOU FIND THE FACE? I saw him face to face weeks before that ... it should occur if you saw him now I would say that I encourage that all the Betis, Sevilla Andalusia and Spain all this with .... and next year will defend the elasticity of the thirteen bars in the fields of first division.

climb 23 WHERE? In Tarragona .... although I would like to go home. 24 º

Anything to add? NOW IS THE TIME. As the really want to thank you for making me miss this interview, and has been a great interview. And tell you thank you very much for being you, because you're a great person, we have lived together many things both football and personal. And since the last time I went down secastes tears when ..... I hope the next time because I have ascended the seques ... 25 º

SOME QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE AND DO NOT HAVE DONE? The interview was perfect. OF 10
Matias
Nothing, thank you very much for leaving a bit of studying the "bones and muscles" to do this interview, I hope that the next interview I do is for you to tell me as it emanates from the femur or hamstring Miguel Lopes .... he knows because I say jejejejeje

0 comments:

Post a Comment